How to Bypass iPhone Passcode when you forgot: A Passcode is an important way to protect your iPhone, iPod or iPad. Passcode secures your device and personal data. Some put very complicated passwords very tough to remember. If you forgot your Passcode, you can bypass it by using this simple trick.
Steps to Bypass iPhone Passcode when you forgot
- Turn on iPhone by pressing the Home button.
- Slide to open Passcode menu and tap the “Emergency Call” button.
- Press and Hold the power/Lock button to get “Slide to power off“. Press cancel.
- Enter 112 and quickly double tap on the green dial.
- Lock iPhone by pressing Power/Lock button.
- Now open your iPhone by pressing Home button. Slide to open “Enter Passcode” screen.
- Press and hold the Power/Lock button. After three seconds and before “Slide to Power off” option comes up, press “Emergency Call” then press the Home button and then let go of the Power/Lock button.
Disclaimer: This tip is for educational purposes only. Thetechhacker will not be held responsible in case this method is used for illegal purposes.