There are tons of Alarm apps available for iOS devices. Wake Alarm is one of them with Minimal interface. App navigation and alarm setup is very easy. The main screen features large luminous time. You can easily set which days of the week the alarm is set to go off. The app has a night mode, so you can use it as a clock next to the bed. You can access all of your saved alarms by pulling the screen down. The Gestures will make use of your iPhone’s proximity sensors. overall Wake is a very good Alarm clock for iPhone.
Features of the Wake Alarm Clock for iOS:
- Simple gesture-based UI for setting and interacting with alarms
- Spin the dial to easily set alarms
- Create up to 8 repeatable alarms
- Swipe down to view alarms and pull down to switch them on/off
- Personalize with 12 exclusive built-in alarm sounds
- SLAP & FLIP mode transforms your iPhone into an old-school alarm clock using a virtual Snooze Button; SLAP to Snooze or FLIP your iPhone to turn off the alarm
- SHAKE mode forces you to physically shake your phone until the Shake Bar is filled up—the movement is sure to wake up your body while the sound wakes up your head.
- Choose from 3 difficulty settings in SHAKE mode
- Set recurring alarms for any day of the week
- Progressive alarm sounds that get louder gradually
- Visually stunning in both portrait and landscape