Whats New In Windows 8.1
Finally, Windows 8.1 has been released by Microsoft today. It is available as an individual version and Windows 8 upgrade. The new update brings a lot of new features including Start Menu. Here is a quick look of new features included in Windows 8.1.
- How to Remove Windows Product Key and Use It on a New Computer
- How To Always Run PowerShell As Administrator In Windows 10
- How To Combine Data and WiFi Connections On Android, iOS, Mac and Windows
- How to Block the Edge Browser in Windows 10 Using Edge Blocker
- Virtual Machine Applications To Run More Than One Operating System – Windows / Linux / Mac
- Access Your SkyDrive Files Offline In Windows 8.1
After getting lot of pressure from Windows 8 users, Microsoft integrated Start button in Windows 8.1.
Start Screen Customization:
One of my favorite changes to Windows 8.1 is Start Button customization. You can now organize Windows 8.1 apps. Now you can now pick from built-in backgrounds that move and animate as you swipe(in Surface RT), but there’s also the ability to change the color scheme with a color picker.
Microsoft was seriously has taken SkyDrive integration into the Windows 8.1. SkyDrive now lets you to backup automatically along with files and user system settings.
Internet Explorer 11:
Latest Internet Explorer 11 is added in Windows 8.1, which allows unlimited tabs, bookmark syncing across devices.
Apps and the Windows Store:
The Apps in the App store is visually stunning and refreshed. The Mail app got a completely new makeover and improved for both touch and keyboard and mouse.