Microsoft’s “Project Siena” Lets Anyone Create Windows 8.1 Apps
Coding is a vast subject, app development needs a lot of coding. But everybody can become an app developer without coding knowledge using Microsoft ‘Project Siena’. “Project Siena” is a Windows 8.1 app that lets you easily create your own Windows app.
Project Siena works on the data sources like Azure, REST, RSS and Excel. You can easily control the visual elements like color, font size, and color fill. This app is much similar to Microsoft’s Windows Phone App Studio that lets anyone create app on the web easily. It is available for Windows 8.1 and Windows RT 8.1 users.
- Conceptualize, validate and build your app ideas as easily as editing a document
- Connect to corporate and web data
- Compose rich interactive visuals to create custom, unique apps
- Add business logic and intelligence using the power of Excel-like expressions
- Use the app yourself, share with colleagues or with the world
Microsoft Project Siena (code name) is the beta release of a new technology for business experts, business analysts, consultants and other app imagineers. Now, without any programming, you can create powerful apps for the device-first and cloud-connected world, with the potential to transform today’s business processes.