Best LEGO Creator Sets
LEGO is all time favourite for millions of people.The company is continuously designing products that are very addicting and challenging. We selected some the best Legos and most popular LEGO sets ever.
Take to the stars in the classic X-wing starfighter. Featuring wings that fold into attack mode, proton torpedoes, retractable landing gear and opening cockpit, this most iconic vehicle of the Star Wars universe returns to turn the tide in the battle against the evil Empire. Includes 4 minifigures: Luke Skywalker, Jek Porkins, R2-D2 and R5-D8.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Luke Skywalker, new Jek Porkins, R2-D2 and R5-D8
- Features X-wing starfighter, 1 weapon, and 1 lightsaber, extra wing markings also included
- X-wing starfighter features retractable landing gear, 2 proton torpedoes, opening cockpit and wings that fold into attack mode
- Set the wings to attack mode and battle the 9492 Tie Fighter
- X-wing starfighter measures over 12″ (33cm) long
Replicate the home to the nation’s Head of State. There are few structures in the United States with the history and reverence of The White House, designed by James Hoban. On July 16, 1792, President George Washington chose this James Hoban design from six competing designs from renowned architects. This six-story Sandstone structure was meant to command respect for the nation from citizens and foreign visitors. Construction took place from 1792 – 1800 and it was rebuilt by Hoban following the fire of 1814. The assembled White House model stands 9″ (22 cm) wide on a base with printed name label and includes a booklet with facts about the building, its construction and its history.
- Architectural replica of the real-world White House
- Booklet included with details on design and history (English language only)
- Measures 9″ (22cm) wide
- The assembled White House model stands wide on a base with printed name label
- Set contains 560 pieces
Save The Company of Dwarves! The goblins have captured the heroic Dwarves and imprisoned them deep inside their filthy caves. Help Gandalf the Grey sneak past The Goblin King and set them free! Discover the cave’s functions, secrets and hidden treasures as you fight your way to freedom by firing the catapult, collapsing the rope bridge, lifting the bucket crane, tipping the ladder and finding the map. Defeat The Goblin King in an epic underworld battle! And beware The Goblin King throne’s trapping function! Includes Gandalf the Grey and 7 minifigures exclusive to this building set: Dori the Dwarf, Nori the Dwarf, Ori the Dwarf, Goblin Scribe, 2 Goblin Soldiers and The Goblin King.
- Includes 7 minifigures: Dori the Dwarf, Nori the Dwarf, Ori the Dwarf, Gandalf the Grey, The Goblin King, Goblin Scribe and 2 Goblin Soldiers, all with assorted weapons
- Accessories include map, skulls, bone elements, torches with flame elements, golden crystals and The Goblin King’s crown and bone scepter
- Bridge measures over 6″ (17cm) high, 9″ (24cm) wide and 4″ (11cm) deep
- Throne measures over 6″ (17cm) high, 5″ (14cm) wide and 5″ (15cm) deep
- The Goblin King stands over 2″ (7cm) tall
Transport the gold out of the mine with the Loader and Tipper! Mining for gold is hard work. Luckily the miners have the Loader and Tipper to help transport the big rocks from the gold mines. Help them use the dynamite and hatchet to find the hidden gold. Includes 2 miner minifigures.
- Features lifting bucket and dumping function
- Includes dynamite with timer, warning sign and big rock containing 2 gold crystals
- Accessories include 2 mining helmets and hatchet
- Fill up the Tipper as you mine for gold
- Scoop up the rocks with the Loader
Every Minecraft world has a village hidden somewhere. Create and customize your own, all with LEGO bricks. In this LEGO micro-world you can build your houses and grow the crops, but watch out for the aggressive Zombies that menace the Villagers. Below the village is a mine, so beware of the TNT when you go wandering, as the walls can explode. Comes with 3 buildable Micromob figures: the Pig, the Villager and the Zombie.
- Includes Pig, Villager and the Zombie buildable Micromob figures and recreate a Minecraft world as a micro-scale LEGO model
- Enjoy The Village, a new biome in the LEGO Minecraft micro-world and Split the model into 4 sections to reconfigure it for a new play experience
- Add your own creations like houses and crops – just like in the real game
- Travel the mines underneath The Village but beware of TNT; Removable wall elements included for explosion effects
- Combine this biome with others in the same series to build your own LEGO Minecraft world; measures; (10cm) deep, (10cm); long and ; (10cm) high
Lloyd, the golden ninja, has summoned the powerful Golden Dragon into an epic stand-off against Lord Garmadon’s minions! Attach Lloyd onto the Golden Dragon and soar into battle! Avoid the launching catapult attacks with the huge extending wings! Fire the dragon sphere! Harness the power of the Golden Dragon to send Lord Garmadon’s soldiers back underground! Includes 3 minifigures with weapons: Golden Ninja Lloyd, scout and warrior.
- Includes 3 minifigures with weapons: Lloyd (golden ninja), scout and warrior.
- Features dragon sphere attack, poseable arms and legs, and extendable wings.
- Measures over 5″ (15cm) high, 13″ (35cm) long and 13″ (35cm) wide Catapult measures over 1″ (5cm) high, 3″ (10cm) long and 11″ (30cm) wide.
- Ride the Golden Dragon!
- Weapons include hammer, spear, scimitar and dynamite.
Create your very own treetop hideaway with the 3-in-1 LEGO Creator Tree house. Open the secret trapdoor and climb up the fold-down ladder. Use the gray bucket to lift supplies up with the winch. Fill the red bucket with water and tow it up to keep unwanted guests away. This detailed playhouse includes a yellow wagon for transporting all your favorite things to your treetop hideaway, a hollow tree for storing your secret treasure map and a dog. Remove the roof for easy access to the storage area and sleeping bag, or detach the entire Tree house. Rebuild into a cute lakeside hut with a jetty and pizza oven or a 2-story farmyard barn with a garden and wheelbarrow using the supplied alternate building instructions. Includes a child minifigure.
- Features 2 tree trunks, detachable Treehouse with detachable roof, secret trapdoor with lock and red bucket trap, fold-down ladder and storage area
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a lakeside hut or farmyard barn Hide the treasure map in the hollow tree Explore the night sky with the telescope
- Lakeside hut features a small jetty, removable roof and a pizza oven Barn features upper level with ladder access, large wheelbarrow and a garden
- Measures over 7″ (18cm) high, 6″ (17cm) wide and 4″ (12cm) deep
- Lakeside hut measures over 3″ high, 6″ wide and 4″ deep Barn measures over 4″ high, 4″ wide and 4″ deep
Help Wolverine to escape Magneto and Deadpool in their missile-loaded helicopter! Oh no, Magneto and Deadpool are attacking Wolverine with their helicopter. Help him to escape! Dodge the missiles and make a quick getaway on Wolverine’s Chopper before Magneto traps Wolverine with his magnetic powers. Includes 3 minifigures: Wolverine, Magneto and Deadpool.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Wolverine, Magneto, and Deadpool
- Vehicles include Deadpool’s helicopter and Wolverine’s Chopper; Deadpool’s helicopter features 4 adjustable flick missiles, rotating main rotor, twin rear rotors, removable cockpit canopy and holders for Deadpools swords
- Accessories include 2 swords
- Fire the missiles and adjust them to aim at your target
- Deadpool’s helicopter measures over 4″ (11cm) high and 9″ (23cm) long and Wolverine’s Chopper measures over 1″ (4cm) high and 2″ (6cm) long