No matter which costly phone you are using, upon continuous usage the battery level will reduce. The default battery level indicator is boring and dull. In Android you have the advantage of battery level customization with Energy Bar. The concept is simple and straight forward, the app customizes your normal boring battery level indicator into decently animated and information friendly battery bar.
Adds a configurable Energy Bar at the top of your screen indicating current Battery level. And just when you think, such a simple bar can display such a crucial information, try plugging in your charger – you’ll be amazed by the details of the animation you’ll see. The pulsating animation and the bar together not only indicates the current Battery level but also how much has the Battery charged since you plugged in your charger.
Features of Energy Bar
- An interactive UI to configure the Bar live, which reflects your colour choice on both the Bar and the UI itself.
- Can be aligned left-right-center of the screen.
- Multiple colours option – the Bar changes color in every 20% Battery level interval.
- Thickness of the Bar can be configured.
- Option to start the Bar automatically on phone restart.
- Options to keep a shortcut to either hide or configure the Bar instantly from notification panel.
- Puts 0% load on CPU when running on Battery, on Battery level changes, system wakes up the Bar momentarily to update.