Nokia recently entered into the Android world with three smartphone X, X+ and XL. The Nokia Android smartphones are budget friendly, colorful and come with promising features. For every Android rooting became a must have procedure, today we want to guide the rooting procedure for Nokia X+ Android smartphone.
Disclaimer: Please follow this guide at your risk. Thetechhacker will not be liable if your device gets damaged during the process.
If you are looking for a quick guide on how to root Nokia X+ on the official firmware, then you have come to the right place. Nokia X+ rooting is a very simple process, all you need to pay some attention and gathering required files to start the procedure. As you read further, we will guide you how to backup your important data, some other important tips.
- How to Backup Chat Messages in WhatsApp
- How to Set Up ADB and Fastboot with Android SDK
- How to Backup Call Logs on Android Phone – A Simple Guide
How To Root Nokia X+ Android Smartphone
What you need
- Nokia X+ Android smartphone with minimum 50% battery
- USB Cable
- Rooting package file for Nokia X+
Rooting guide for Nokia X+
- Download the package file and copy the file on your Nokia X+ device using USB cable.
- Now open the File Explorer and locate the copied file on your device. The transferred file named as framaroot.apk
- Click on the framaroot.apk and you need to choose exploits option Gandalf.
- After completion, the device will reboot, and now your Nokia X+ Android smartphone is rooted.
Feel free to share your experience in the below comment box.