Samsung has released second Android 4.4.2 KitKat update for Galaxy Note 10.1 with model number GT-N8000. The firmware is designed for bug fix and optimize the performance. XXUDNE6 is a official Samsung firmware, this guide show you how to update Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 To XXUDNE6 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware.
[alert]Disclaimer: Please follow this guide at your own risk. Thetechhacker will not be responsible if your device gets damaged during the process.[/alert]
- First backup all your contacts, call logs and SMS.
- Enable USB debugging mode from Settings->Applications->Development->USB debugging in your device.
Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 To XXUDNE6 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware Update Guide
1.Download Android 4.4.2 XXUDNE6 Firmware and ODIN on your desktop.
2.Power off your device and open it into download mode by pressing and holding volume down+power buttons together.
3.After pressing buttons the device shows the Samsung logo or the Android Robo.
5.Now open ODIN on your computer and connect Galaxy Note 10.1 to your computer while the tablet is in the Download Mode.
6.After successful connection with the computer one of the ID:COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number.
7.Now choose downloaded files to install on your tablet.
- Click on ‘AP’ and select file with ‘AP’ in its name.
- Click on ‘BL’ and select file with ‘BL’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on ‘CP’ and select file with ‘MODEM’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on ‘CSC’ and select file with CSC’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
8.In ODIN, check the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options, now click on the start button in ODIN to start the installation procedure.
9.After successful flash/install the firmware the device will restart. Unplug the tablet from your computer.
For the confirmation go to Settings>>About tablet to verify the firmware update.