When Windows 8 released the first thing that was a failure and everyone expected is old start menu. Then in windows 8.1 start button was introduced but still if you are not satisfied IObit bought a new software that will bring your old start menu. Here on Thetechhacker we are ready with IObit Start Menu 8 review.
What is Start Menu 8?
Start Menu 8 is a software by IObit that helps you to setup up custom start button with start menu integrated to it. There are many options that you change the start menu as you like those will be explained in features.
Features and usage
- There are several start pictures that you can choose and these pictures will be updated frequently by IO Bit on their website
- You have two styles Flat Style and Classic Windows 7 style.
- Flat style has a theme that is similar to windows 8 layout with sharp edges and solid color background.
- Classic Windows 7 style has as usual old preview of windows 7
- Runs at windows startup
- Free for life time
- RAM needed to run this program is less that 10MB and that’s great.
- You will have same options like windows 7 but another feature that attracts are,
If you want a start button want that new sliding menu you have option to choose that from styles -> modern styles.
As old windows you can also change account pictures.
This tool is perfect if you want your windows Start button and this won’t use much of your RAM or process. You can also download IObit Start Menu 8 from the download link given below.