Good news for Galaxy Note Edge users, now they can enjoy ClockworkMod 6 on all variants of the device. ClockworkMod 6 helps you to install custom ROMs and other customization facilities to the device. Installing ClockworkMod 6 is simple, this tutorial will helps you to install ClockworkMod 6 on your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Android device.
- First backup all your contacts, apps, call logs and SMS.
- Enable USB debugging mode from Settings->Applications->Development->USB debugging in your device.
- Install latest Galaxy Note Edge drives on your computer.
How To Install ClockworkMod 6 Recovery On Galaxy Note Edge
1.Download ClockworkMod 6 package for your Galaxy Note Edge variant from the below links.
Chose the correct firmware related to your device model number.
- N915F CWM Recovery 126.96.36.199
- N915G CWM Recovery 188.8.131.52
- N915P CWM Recovery 184.108.40.206
- N915S CWM Recovery 220.127.116.11
- N915T CWM Recovery 18.104.22.168
- N9150 CWM Recovery 22.214.171.124
- N915K CWM Recovery 126.96.36.199
2.Download ODIN v3.09.
3.Now turn OFF your phone and enter into download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home buttons together, and then press the Power button till you see the construction Android robot and a triangle. Press Power again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
4.Now open ODIN on your computer and connect your phone to your computer while your phone is in the Download Mode.
5.If your phone is connected successfully, one of the ID:COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number.
6.Here select the downloaded file that you have to flash/install on your phone.
Click on ‘PDA’ / ‘AP’ and select the CWM package file you downloaded in step 1 for your phone.
7.In ODIN, check the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options, if not already.
8.Now click on the Start button in ODIN to start the installation of ClockworkMod 6 on your device.
9.After the successful installation phone will reboot into recovery mode automatically and install the root package files.