A driver is necessary to connect a newer device to a Windows OS based machines. If you are the OnePlus One owner and struggling to connect your device to your PC this simple guide helps you to connect in an easy way. Without a proper driver, it is not possible to a computer detect a driver automatically. Most of the users are facing problems while connecting a device to PC.
Related Article: How To Manual Update OnePlus One To Official OxygenOS
How To Install OnePlus One ADB USB Drivers On Windows – Guide
- First download latest Samsung drivers and install on your PC. (Samsung drivers are universal USB drivers and works like a charm with OnePlus One.)
- After installation to take changes effect it is must restart your computer.
- After restarting now open your PC device manager ADB Interface->Android device and right click on item and click “Update Driver Software“
- Next select Browse my computer for driver software and select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.
- Now select ADB Interface from the list and select Samsung Android ADB Interface and click on next to continue.
This process works like a charm and tested by me.