Everyone knows the term “Torrent.” It is widely used to transfer and download large files online. Torrent files can be downloaded only through torrent clients like Bittorrent, uTorrent, Vuze, etc.
For a regular download manager user, Torrent clients are not their choice. Download managers are packed with more features than torrent clients. Sometimes even if your torrent has a good number of seeders and leechers, it is unable to pick up the download speed.
- EagleGet Is A Free Alternative Of Internet Download Manager
- How To Optimize uTorrent For Best Downloading Speed-Guide
Luckily we can download torrent files using download managers like Internet Download Manager IDM, EagleGet and many more using this simple trick. In this guide, we are using Internet Download manager to download torrent files.
How To Download Torrent Files With Download Managers (IDM)
- There are plenty of torrent downloading sites available on the Internet.(We don’t encourage downloading pirated stuff like games, movies, books using torrents). Or your friend or family member is sharing vacation or countryside trip video file through torrent first download torrent seeking file. And make sure Internet Download Manager (IDM) is installed on your PC.
- Now open zbigz website and upload the .torrent file and click on GO option.
- After uploading the website, asks to choose Free or Premium plan. Here in a free plan you are able to download only less than 1GB file. For premium users, file size is unlimited.
- Here select Free or Premium plan and you’ll have to wait for some time to make a cache of your file.
- After making cache, it makes a zipped copy of you file and ready to download.
- Clicking on the zip button will start the downloading using Internet download manager.
Now enjoy your torrent files downloads using IDM.