It is easy to capture your screen on Mac during the use of images, videos or calls. The full and partial, both options are available for screen capture via latest and useful software. This question, how to screen capture on a Mac is not difficult now because we have an excellent solution for Mac users. It is a reality that the user found it helpful.
Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac is the best solution for you if you want to get high resulting screen shots. For a better solution of your choices during the use of Mac, always use Movavi Screen Capture Studio.
Here, some steps are given
Screen Shot for Full Screen
- Press Command (⌘)-Shift-3
- Search the screenshot as a .png file automatically on desktop
Partially Screen Shot
- Press Command (⌘)-Shift-4. Here, you will find the cursor changes to a crosshair pointer
- Control the crosshair pointer to wherever you wish to begin the screenshot
- Now, drag to select a part or area. For adjusting the area, hold these buttons Shift, Option, or the Spacebar while dragging
- As you’ve chosen the area you need, release your mouse or trackpad button. For cancelling, press the Escape tab
These were simple steps to get screen shot via Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac. Due to its user-friendly and easily mentioned steps, this software is a good solution for this screen shot purpose. Some users are utilizing this software for instant results with high resolution. All steps can be found from the site; these are told in a simple manner which can be helpful for users.
It is hoped that the use of Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac will help you, and you can easily provide your friends, family members and yourself an answer of this question that how to screen capture on a Mac.