Yesterday Google officially confirmed the Android M name as Marshmallow. Android 6.0 Update will be coming out this fall, but Google has not only revealed what M in Android M stands for, it has also released Android M Developer Preview 3. As we know every latest Android developer build is available for Google Nexus devices first. For Android M, the developer previews 3 is available for Nexus 5, 6 and Nexus 9 devices.
- How To Install Android N on a Nexus Device
- Top 10 Uses for Tablets that Makes it Worthy
- 10 of the Best Google Chromecast Apps
The installation of latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Nexus devices involves flashing ROM. The developer preview links have an up to date code and also receive latest updates when available. If you are interested in testing Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your Nexus device please download the ROM images from the below links.
- Download Android Marshmallow MPA44G for Nexus 5: hammerhead-MPA44G-preview-3fff4cf7.tgz
- Download Android Marshmallow MPA44G for Nexus 6: shamu-MPA44G-preview-6ad5fb56.tgz
- Download Android Marshmallow MPA44G for Nexus 9: volantis-MPA44G-preview-7ff8343a.tgz
- Download Android Marshmallow MPA44G for Nexus Player: fugu-MPA44G-preview-f9cc2862.tgz
Alongside revealing Android Marshmallow, and releasing the new Android 6.0 SDK, Google has announced that developers can now submit apps that use Marshmallow’s API 23.