EuphoriaROM’s are very popular with multimedia features and camera performance. Now the ROM is available for OnePlus One users. It features some excellent features like video recording at 720p and 1080p at 90 frames per second, full HD recording from the front facing camera, 4K recording and many more.
If you are interested in installing this ROM on your OnePlus One, this guide will help you.
Disclaimer: Please follow this guide at your own risk. Thetechhacker will not be responsible if your device gets damaged during the process.
- First backup all your contacts call logs, and SMS.
- Enable USB debugging mode from Settings->Applications->Development->USB debugging in your device.
- Install latest OnePlus One drives on your computer.
How to Install Android 5.1.1 EuphoriaOS Lollipop Custom ROM On OnePlus One
- Download Android 5.1.1 EuphoriaOS Lollipop Custom ROM and Google Gapps on your PC.
- Now connect your OnePlus One on your computer using the original USB cable.
- Now transfer or Copy/paste the downloaded Android 5.1.1 ROM zip and Google Apps zip files to your device.
- Now turn OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable. Now to get in the Bootloader Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Power buttons together.
- Here on the device select Bootloader and then go to RECOVERY. After entering in Teamwin Recovery, select perform a full data wipe by selecting “wipe data/factory reset”. Next perform a cache wipe by selecting “wipe cache partition”.
- Now head over to the main recovery screen and select “install” button.
- Now select “install”. and go to the Android 5.1.1 ROM zip file that you copied to your SD card and select it. Confirm the installation on the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.
- For Google Apps, repeat the above step for the Gapps zip file as well and install it on your phone.
- After the successful installation completes, go to “+++++Go Back+++++” and reboot the phone by selecting “reboot system now”.
- Now the phones will take at least 5 minutes time for the first boot after the firmware update.
Now enjoy Lollipop taste on your OnePlus One with Android 5.1.1 Android 5.1.1 EuphoriaOS Lollipop Custom ROM . To confirm firmware update go to Settings > About phone. Here you’ll see the installed Android version.