Xiaomi Mi 4c is a new hot device from Chinese company Xiaomi. The Xiaomi recently launched the device in China. The device features a fantastic line of hardware specs and superior build quality. In fact, the new Mi 4c looks so similar to Mi 4i that you might be hard-pressed to tell them apart at first glance.
Coming to design and features the Xiaomi Mi 4c is built with unibody polycarbonate shell, it comes in 5 beautiful colors: White, Black, Blue, Pink and Orange. The device provides perfect grip in hands and soft in pockets too.
The Mi 4c is packed with a Snapdragon 808 hexacore processor clocked at 1.8GHz, Adreno 418 GPU, and comes in two storage options, a 2GB RAM + 16GB internal storage model as well as a 3GB RAM + 32GB internal storage variant. The device runs on MIUI 6 instead of the newly released MIUI 7, although Xiaomi does promise that the device will soon be updated to MIUI 7.
The device also comes with IR Blaster which supports 2000+ Home Appliances including Televisions, BluRay Players and DSLR Camera’s. The Mi 4c comes with double tap to wake feature, and also with what Xiaomi “Edge Tap”, where you can quickly activate the front camera or go back in apps by tapping the edge.
If you are looking for a way to buy Xiaomi Mi 4c instantly, it is available in ready to purchase. Xiaomi Mi 4c priced at $239.85 and $289.85 on Geekbuying Ecommerce site for the 2GB and 3GB RAM versions respectively.
Xiaomi Mi 4c specifications
- OS: Android Lollipop
- Processor: Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor (4x 1.44GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A57)
- Display: 5-inch Full HD IPS, fully laminated 441 PPI display, 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution
- Size: 138.1 × 69.6 × 7.8mm
- Weight: 132g
- 2GB RAM/3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage/32GB
- 13MP rear camera (Sony IMX258)
- 5MP front-facing camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Connectivity: Infrared sensor, 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/a dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1,GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3080mAh