Bluboo is all set to launch their affordable handset the Bluboo Xfire Pro. The time has finally come to know the real competition to Mi 4c. According to the company is claiming that the Xfire Pro is a real contender to the recently launched Xiaomi Mi 4c in China. Coming to specifications, the device is equipped with Mediatek chipset with an affordable price and high-end performance after its competitors Elephone and Cubot.
- How To Buy Xiaomi Mi 4c Right Now?
- Xiaomi Mi 4c First Look – It’s Affordable and Powerful
- Bluboo XFire – Cheap and Freely Available Smartphone Details
The latest news is the Bluboo Xfire Pro packs Snapdragon 808 chipset, which is a similar chipset used in Xiaomi Mi 4c. Let’s deep dive into the detailed list of specs and features of this smartphone. Coming to specifications, the Bluboo Xfire Pro packs Snapdragon 808 SoC Chipset, 5-inch 1920x1080p FHD display, 3GB RAM LDDR4 RAM, 15GB Internal memory and 64GB option, and a 3000mAh battery.
The device has a 13MP Camera on the rear and 5MP Selfie snapper at front. It also comes with traditional networking features like 2G, 3G, 4G LTE and WiFi technology. The company mentions that the device is built with Seamless unibody made with Polycarbonate shell and comes with multi colors option.
The device will be available in after two months with a price tag of $169.99. We update the device release date actual pricing in coming days. Stay tuned to thetechhacker for latest smartphone news, reviews, and details.
Bluboo Xfire Pro Specifications
- Seamless unibody, unremovable battery
- Dual flash LED
- Polycarbonate main body
- CPU： Qualcomm Snapdragon™808
- Storage： 3GB LCDDR4 , 16GB eMMC 5.0 (up to 64 GB)
- Camera： front 5.0MP +rear 13.0MP OV13860, same as One Plus 2 rear camera
- Display: 5.0 inch, FHD ,1920x1080p, ON CELL, IPS
- Battery: 3000mAH Li-polymer battery
- 4G：bands 1 / 3 / 7 / 38 / 39 / 40 / 41
- 3G：bands 1 / 2 / 5 / 8 / 34 / 39
- bands BC0 / BC1
- 2G：bands 2 / 3 / 5 / 8
- BC0 / BC1
- WIFI : 2.4G/5G