We all have those moments where we know our friends will play around with our phone, and sometimes they unknowingly delete our call log data. Call logs may be important in sometimes. Some important calls may make a situation of must storing a backup of call logs. Google allows you to backup some files and programs in your device. But it doesn’t cover the call logs of your device. So, we must back it up manually, if we want them forever. This guide on How to backup call logs on android phone is the right to path to start walking on. The simple and easy effective way in this guide will definitely find the exact answer for your needs.
How to Backup Call Logs on Android Phone
Call Logs Backup & Restore App
An app called Call Logs Backup & Restore helps you to do what the name itself says. If you are planning to change your device or reset it, this app is the best choice in my opinion. The simple one click backup and restoration processes diverse it from the competitors. The app is very small in size but effective as some great tools. The app itself provides a simple and automatic backup process of the call logs which is a most useful feature of it. The app is compatible with almost all android versions and it is available in Google Play Store for free.
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Google Drive.
Features of Call logs Backup and Restore app
- Automatic Scheduled Backups.
- View Backup Contents from within the App.
- Backups created in XML Format.
- Option to specify the Backup folder.
- Delete Call History on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
SMS & Call Log Backup
It is an another good app to create a backup of Android device call logs and SMS. It is an all in all solution to create an easy backup.
Features of SMS & Call Log Backup
- Backup New – SMS and Call Log into a new file from selected storage (Dropbox, Google Drive or Phone external storage)
- Backup Archive – keep adding SMS and Call Log to an existing archive file from selected storage (Dropbox, Google Drive or Phone external storage)
- Backups created in XML Format and archived to a zip file to minimize the space/data transfer
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages/call logs can be easily moved from one phone to another