The Samsung Galaxy S3 Resurrection remix android 6.0.1 marshmallow firmware update featuring the most stable and versatile resurrection remix firmware. The firmware is worthy to be installed on your samsung galaxy s3. The stable version with the buggy fixes can perform better than the normal android versions on the device. In this definitive guide on How to install resurrection remix android 6.0.1 marshmallow on samsung galaxy s3 I9300, we are guiding you through the installation procedure. So, follow us carefully to upgrade your firmware to the latest android release.
- How To Update XXUFNF3 Android 4.4.2 Official Firmware On Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500
- How To Update Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini With Official Kitkat 4.4.2 XXU1ANG1 Firmware
- How To Update Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 To Android 4.4.3 KitKat C-ROM Firmware -Guide
Disclaimer: You have the complete responsibility of the whole process. Thetechhacker will not be responsible for any of the Damages to your phone during the process. If you are not confident in yourself, You may consider someone to do it for you.
- Make sure to Backup all your Important Files, Apps contacts, call logs and SMS. Read our Backup guide.
- Make sure to charge your phone at least 80-85%. (If the battery Drops, It may badly affect the Phone). Know the exact battery status.
- Enable USB debugging mode from Settings->Applications->Development->USB debugging.
How to Install Resurrection Remix Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 – Step by Step Guide
- To begin the process, Download Resurrection Remix Android 6.0.1 ROM and the Google Apps for Galaxy S3 to your PC.
- Then, Connect and mount your Galaxy S3 USB memory to your PC using the USB Connector.
- Copy the downloaded Android 6.0.1 ROM zip and Google Apps zip files to your SD card root folder.
- Turn OFF the device and disconnect from PC.
- Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons all together to get in the Recovery Mode.
- While, you are in ClockworkMod Recovery, select “wipe data/factory reset” to perform a full data wipe. Use the Power button to select something while in the Recovery Mode.
- Also, perform a cache wipe by selecting “wipe cache partition”.
- It is recommended to perform a wipe of your dalvik cache as wellto avoid any boot loops or other errors. To perform this, from CWM recovery, go to ‘advanced’ and then select “wipe dalvik cache”.
- Go back to the main recovery screen and select “install zip from SD card”.
- Select “choose zip from sdcard” option.
- Navigate to the Android 6.0.1 ROM zip file using the Volume buttons and select it using the Power button.
- Now, Confirm the installation on the next screen and the installation procedure will start now.
What about the Google Apps
Repeat the above steps for the Gapps zip file and install it on your phone.
- Go to “+++++Go Back+++++” and reboot the phone by selecting “reboot system now” from the recovery menu after the installation completed.
It will take some time to boot the device. So, be patient
Your Galaxy S3 should now have Resurrection Remix Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow custom ROM installed on your phone! Go to Settings > About phone to verify.