Saving a Number During a Phone Call Using Call Writer App
To save a number during a phone call, we are going to use an app called Call Writer, a simple and easy to use app to note down information. So, let’s look into the steps for saving a number during the phone call on android devices using the call writer app.
- Download the Call writer app from the Google Playstore and install it your android smartphone.
- Launch the App.
- The main dashboard will be shown to you. Here is where the notes or numbers you noted down during the phone calls will be stored. As you are just installed the app, this might look blank for now.
- Close the app.
- Now, you want to make a call from any other devices to your phone.
- And, you might see an icon to take down notes.
- Tap the Icon.
- Now, you will be given a window to take down your notes. You can write notes, numbers, emails, hyperlinks and anything you could. By clicking on any of them later, will open the related apps of choice. For example, if you tap on any written numbers, it will open the dialer app with that number, and you can save them to your contact list.
Note: While writing anything on the screen, be sure to write in a neat way instead of some rough ones. This will help the app to correctly recognize the letter, thus provide the exact results.
- Once you noted down the details, it will be saved to the app, and you can get back after finishing the call. If you want to change any settings of the app or character recognition settings, you can head to the settings section of the app where you can control the settings of your app and the features.
This method is that much easier than running for a pen and paper during your phone call. The app itself saves any written information. So, your written down data will be safe from being deleted or missed.
Saving a Number During a Phone Number Saver App
You can also use the Number saver app to note down the numbers during your phone calls. Here is how to save numbers during the phone call using the Number saver app.
- Download the Number saver app from the Google Playstore.
- Install it on your device by following the onscreen instructions.
- Launch the App.
- Make a call to your phone from another device.
- You will see the app widget or button on your screen during the phone calls, and you can take down the number on the indicated field and the data will be saved.
- The numbers will be saved on the app, and you can access it after finishing the phone call.
- You can change the settings of the app and the interface by going to the Settings of the app and can be changed anytime as you decide.
Both of the apps uses almost same methods to help you out, and they are very useful to help you to take down the notes during the phone calls without hanging up the call. So, you must give them a try.
We hope this guide helped you to solve your problem. If so, let us know that through you comments. We are always happy to hear from you. So, don’t be shy to comment.