Reverse image search is a google image search feature that can help you to do search with an image file. You can find the details of the image as well as the related results. All you wanted is to go to the google image search and click on the camera icon on the right side of the search box and upload the images you want to search. A list of related images will pop up and you can find the source of the searched image. A useful feature for everyone who wanted to search for an unknown word or phrase. All you need is just an image.
- Best Camera Apps For Android – Best Quality Images Assured
- 10 Hidden Features of Google which Makes you WOW
But The things are not this much easy on your android smartphones or devices other than the computers. You want to find those images and transfer it to your computer. Then you want to search for it as I said before. It is a long task to do and too time taking. Then how to do reverse image search from your own smartphone without these steps?. In this article on How to do reverse image search on smartphone, we are giving the complete step by step tutorial to do the reverse search of images you want without transferring it to your PC.
Reverse Image Search on Smartphone
- First of all, be ready with your image and save it your device
- Go to ctrlq.org/google/images.
- Click the “Select Image” button.
- Choose the image from your Photo Gallery.
- After selecting the Image from your photo gallery, Click ‘Reverse search‘ button.
- And it will upload the image file to Google and you will be given a list of related images much like the desktop version.
Now, you can enjoy the images just like on the desktop version and can enjoy all the results. You may also search for the similar search results for the searched image query. It will show a bunch of results with the same image used in different websites. If you own the copyright of the image and want to take down the stealers. You can directly report the image to google. So, Reverse image search is really helpful. If you are interested, we have one more method that allow you to do the reverse image search on smartphones. Let’s have a look into it.
Alternate Method to do Reverse image search on smartphones
- Open the Chrome browser app from your Smartphone.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose ‘Request Desktop Site.’ option.
- Now open Google image search in another tab.
- Now you will see the camera icon like you saw on the desktop version.
- Tap on the icon.
- Choose the images from your Photo gallery or SD card.
- After searching the images, you will see the same results as on the desktop.
In both the methods, you can avail the same results and can enjoy the google reverse image search features without transferring the image to your computer.
Hope you enjoyed the article, and it helped you. If so, let us know through your comments. You may also post your thoughts and doubts there. We are always happy to answer.