After the successors Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge, Samsung is now head up to the next versions of the series. The Samsung Galaxy S7 is in the workshop with some great improvements than the previous mates. In this situation when the users eagerly waiting for the arrival of the S7, the specifications of the Galaxy S7 is out on the internet. They are not officially confirmed. But, from trusted sources where we can make an assumption. There is a long time when Samsung started working on their new device. So, we may expect this period made the device to the top peak of the perfection.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Review – Features, Specifications
- How to Take Screenshots in Samsung Galaxy J7
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Review – Something More than a Smartphone
Samsung galaxy S7 spec sheet include a Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820/ Exynos 8 Octa 8890 Dual CPU with a good processing power which joins with a 4GB RAM to provide a lag free performance throughout the user sessions. Apart from the previous models of the Galaxy S series, Samsung accepted some changes in the design especially on the sided of it. The Galaxy S7 will be coming with much more grip and little curvy sides. The flat front and back portions will not make that much noticeable changes than the siblings.
The specs sheet also include a 5.1 QHD display with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. The pixel density is a little increased to make it ~576 ppi. The S7 will be equipped with an Adreno or Mali GPU to enhance the graphic performance. As any other good models of the company, the S7 will also come with 3 variants as 32 GB / 64 GB / 128 GB models. There is no clue about the expandable memory of the phone. They maybe follow the iPhone path by removing the external memory slot from the device. If so, there is no doubt that the users will be disappointed with their device. But, the 128 GB internal storage is much more capable of storing all the files as per the users needs.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Smartphone Specifications
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820/ Exynos 8 Octa 8890
- GPU: Adreno 530/ Mali-T880 MP12
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- ROM: 32 /64 / 128 GB ROM
- External memory: Not confirmed
- Screen size: 5.1 inches
- Screen resolution: QHD 1440 x 2560 pixels (~576 ppi pixel density)
- OS: Android 6.0
- Back camera: 20.0-megapixel rear camera
- Front camera: 8.0-megapixel front camera
- Battery Capacity: Not yet out
- Wireless Connectivity: GPS, 4G LTE, 3G, GSM, Bluetooth v4.2, WiFi
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- I/O Interface: Mini USB Slot, 3.5mm Audio Out Port
- Additional Features: MP3, MP4, OTG, Gravity Sensing, Browser.
Some of the previous Samsung models showed some high pricing. So, the coming model may also follow the same path. As Samsung devices maintain their standard price, there is no reason to expect a lower price for the S7 too. The specifications of the device were quite catchy and capable of competing with other competitors on the industry. If the pricing makes a large difference, we have a hope of buying it.