The most popular and much awaited Xiaomi Mi5 Pro will go on sale on April 6. The Xiaomi Mi 5 is one of the most anticipated device from Xiaomi. The Xiaomi launched three different versions of the Mi 5.
The Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro is a performance oriented device at a budget friendly price. The device has some fantastic hardware specifications. The device comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad-core CPU, 4G RAM + 128G ROM with 5.15 inch 1920 x 1080 pixels screen, MIUI 7 OS, which is based on the latest Android 6.0 OS. The Xiaomi flagships are always attractive and come with justifying the price. The phone has fantastic build quality, the device has very good looks among other competitors.
The company is started taking registrations for the sale of 2000 units of the Commemorative Edition with the model number engraved on the back. The sale will begin on March 31. Nearly 160,000 users registered for this sale and chances of getting the device is very tough. Now the Xiaomi has officially confirmed that the Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro flagship will go on sale on April 6. The April is good month for Xiaomi lovers, the company is celebrating its Sixth anniversary and lot of new products are going to be on sale during this anniversary season.
Xiaomi Mi5 Pro Specs
- Display: 5.15 inch, 1920 x 1080
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Quad Core 2.15GHz
- System: Android 6.0 ( MIUI 7.1 )
- RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM
- Camera: 4.0MP front camera + 16.0MP 6 element lens, f/2.0 aperture back camera
- Sensor: Infrared; Gyro; Acceleration sensors; Proximity sensor; Ambient light sensor; Hall Sensor; Electronic compass; Barometer
- Feature: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, OTG
- NFC: Short-range communication technology with less-complicated procedures and lower energy consumption than Bluetooth.
- Bluetooth: 4.2
- Weight: 139gms
- SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby. Dual Nano-SIM SIM
- Other Features: 4G, Fingerprint recognition, MP4, MP3, 3G, Wi-Fi, Video Call, Bluetooth, GPS, Browser, E-book, Sound Recorder, Alarm, Calendar, People, Calculator, NFC