UMi is made its promise to bring OTA updates for UMi Touch device. After delay and one apology the company is rolled out the first firmware update via OTA.
The company is encouraging the first bunch of UMi TOUCH users to upgrade this latest ROM for better experience. The forthcoming firmware is also on the way to optimise more detail.
The device is a huge hit, and it packs some serious specifications like 5.5-inch 1080p (1920 x 1080) display, along with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage, 13-megapixel shooter (Sony’s IMX328 sensor), 5-megapixel front snapper and a 4,000mAh battery to juice up the device. The company is on the way to release more updates soon; the users are suggested to test the firmware for a better experience. The device also packs a fingerprint scanner for security and it took only 0.1 Second unlock. It has some very good camera features like Autofocus, Continuous shooting, Digital zoom, Digital image stabilization, Exposure compensation, White balance, Face detection, Geo-tagging, HDR, Panorama and Touch focus.
The upgrade number UMITOUCH.V3.02_20160402:
- Optimization of Camera performance
- Optimized Fingerprint scanner setup speed and accuracy.
How to install the UMi Touch firmware update via OTA?
Simply go to “Setting” -> “About phone” – > “Wireless Update” – > “Check for updates” – > Update -> Done
UMi Touch was one of the most expected devices by UMi company. The device is a huge hit in Chinee smartphone market.
- CPU: 1.5 GHz MT6753 chipset
- GPU: Not yet out
- RAM: 3 GB RAM
- ROM: 16 GB ROM
- External memory: SD Card Up to (Not Confirmed Yet)
- Screen size: 5.5 inch
- Screen resolution: FHD Sharp display
- OS: Maybe with Android 6.0 marshmallow
- Back camera: 13 megapixel
- Front camera: Not revealed.
- Battery Capacity: 3800 or 4000mAh
- Wireless Connectivity: GPS, 4G LTE, 3G, GSM, Bluetooth, WiFi
- WiFi: Dual Wifi
- I/O Interface: Mini USB Slot, 3.5mm Audio Out Port
- Additional Features: MP3, MP4, OTG, Gravity Sensing, Browser