Netflix is a very useful video streaming service that has a lot of streaming options which can be subscribed by paying something. If you are already a Netflix user, you might have signed up for the automatic subscription that will automatically charge subscription fees from your credit card. Even it is a good feature to make ease with renewing the subscribing to the service, it may create problems sometimes. If you no longer want the subscription of the Netflix, you should cancel Netflix subscription to save your money from being wasted.
So, we’ve listed some of the methods to cancel your Netflix account with ease. Follow the below-given steps carefully to successfully unsubscribe from the Netflix subscription.
Cancel Netflix via website
To cancel the Netflix subscription through their website, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the Netflix subscription cancellation page.
- Click Cancel streaming plan option and follow the instructions.
Cancel Netflix via Android app
Netflix also let the users cancel the subscription via Android app. To do so, follow the simple steps given below.
- Open Netflix app
- Then, swipe in from the left side to show the menu.
- Swipe to settings and then tap on Account Settings.
- This will open a browser window.
- Now, Swipe down and tap on Cancel membership.
- Then tap on Finish Cancellation option.
- Confirm the action if prompted.
Cancel Netflix if you signed up via your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or iTunes
If you want to cancel Netflix subscription from your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or iTunes, follow the below steps.
- First of all, Open App Store.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Apple ID option.
- Then, Tap View Apple ID.
- Enter your Apple ID password if prompted and then tap OK.
- Under SUBSCRIPTIONS, tap Manage.
- Now, Tap Netflix.
- Turn off Automatic Renewal by tapping on the switch button near to it. If the icon is green, then automatic renewal is on. If not, then it’s off.
Cancel Netflix via iTunes
To cancel Netflix via iTunes, follow the below steps
- To get started, Download iTunes (if you don’t have it already).
- Open iTunes.
- Click Sign In and enter your Apple ID and password.
- Tap the person icon on the top right corner.
- Then, Select Account Info from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your password and click View Account.
- Scroll down to Settings section.
- Next to Subscriptions option, click Manage.
- Click Edit, which is next to Netflix.
- To the right of Automatic Renewal, click Off.
- At last, Click Done.
These are the most common methods to cancel Netflix subscription. So, next time you wanted to cancel the Netflix subscription, use one of the above methods.