Want to transfer Paytm Cash to another Paytm account? It is far easier to do so by some simple steps. If one of your friends asked for some paytm cash to recharge their smartphone, don’t hesitate anymore. Just follow the simple steps instructed in this article to do so. We will be using the Paytm mobile app and the Paytm Wallet app to transfer the paytm cash. So, install any one of them on your smartphone and follow the appropriate method from the below-given ones.
Read our recent articles:
How to Transfer Paytm Cash to another Paytm account using Paytm Mobile app
- Download the Paytm app from this link.
- Install it on your smartphone and open the app.
- Got to the paytm wallet, by clicking wallet icon on the bottom of the screen.
- Then, Click on send money button on next screen.
- On the next screen, fill the details of the receiver including mobile no or email id, amount, etc… alongside a small comment like a small gift from me or your paytm money.
- Now, click on Send money button.
- If you prompted for the OTP, provide it and click Verify.
- All done and your friend will get the paytm cash immediately as the transfer process is quick.
How to Transfer Paytm Cash to another Paytm account using Paytm Wallet App
Alternatively, you can also transfer paytm cash using the paytm wallet app. To do this, follow the simple steps given below.
- Download the paytm wallet app from this link.
- Login to the app using your credentials.
- On the “Send” tab fill the receivers details like email and mobile number. You can also add an optional comment if needed.
- Now, click on Send Money button.
- All done and your friend will receive the money as soon as possible.
This method is a little more easier than the first one as it takes a little steps only. So, this is the answer for your question How to Transfer Paytm Cash to another Paytm Account. If you are facing any problems or difficulties on the process, feel free to comment on the following comment area. We will be happy to assist you as soon as possible.