Snappy performance is the only measures on which the smartphones are built on. Whether the company hikes their device with a 6 GB of RAM or power with high clocked SoC it’s all for the desired performance. Sadly, not all the smartphone users experience the vanilla animations and speed. The overlay skins like TouchWiz and Sense just steal your snappy operations. Unless your device is a flagship it fails to give you buttery performance. Today, at TTH we are going to show you the quickest tutorial which will Speed up your Android mobile in less than 30 secs.
Without further ado let’s get started.
- Unlock your device and Go to Settings.
- Go to About section and scroll down.
- Tap 7 times rapidly on the build number to enable Developer Options.
- Immediately navigate back to main settings and go to Developer options.
- Scroll down and search for Windows Animation scale, Transition Animation scale and Animator duration scale.
- Set all the values to 0.75x or 0.5x according to your convenience.
- All done and Test the trick to see the results.
Give a pat yourself. You have successfully optimized animations for better user experience. The above solution for just speed alone. If you are facing lags and freezes often on your buddy then follow on our secondary guide too.
Lag Fix Guide
- Navigate to Settings.
- Go to Storage section. If you fail to find storage sections you can just search the term to access the section.
- Tap on Cached data.
- You will be notified with, “This will clear cached data for all apps”.
- Proceed and tap on Ok.
- Reboot your device.
This should fix lags and freezes by unoptimized cache on your device. Hope you learned a thing or two from this post. Stay tuned to TTH. And as always, don’t forget to show your tricks and show them off. Share, like and comment below.