From the Niantic’s Real World Gaming Platform, Pokemon Go is already made a flood in the gaming world. The completely different game is said to be a real world gaming experience where the real world will be the setting. Apart from just sitting on your bed for having a gaming session, the Pokemon Go brings a different level of gaming by letting you catch Pokemon’s placed in different places based on the real world sketch. Players will have to catch them by traveling to the places, cities, or even the globe.
The smartphone camera will be the key in finding Pokemon’s. When you are near a Pokemon, the smartphone will start to vibrate and will let you throw Poke Balls to catch them. This is enough for a basic idea about the Pokemon Go. The company still have no voice over the release date of the Pokemon Go. However, we have found some tricks to download Pokemon Go APK which we are sharing below.
How to get Pokemon GO on iPhone
If you are an iPhone user, follow the steps given below to download Pokemon Go.
- Log out of your current Apple ID on your iPhone by opening the App Store, click the Featured tab, scroll to the bottom, tap your Apple ID and hit Sign out.
- Then, go to Settings > General > Language & Region.
- Change region to the US, New Zealand or Australia.
- Now, try to Download any free app and you’ll be prompted to create a new Apple ID.
- Create a new Apple ID, and select None in the billing menu.
- Add any US / Australia / New Zealand-based address.
- Try searching for Pokemon GO again and it will be there.
- Install it and enjoy playing Pokemon Go.
How to get Pokemon GO on Android
If you are an android user, follow the steps given below to download Pokemon Go in your smartphone.
- Download Pokémon Go from any APK download website. (For eg: APKPure.)
- You can do that directly from your smartphone. If you have any problems, you can also do that from your computer.
- If you are using a PC, connect your phone to the PC via USB connector.
- Now, Drag the downloaded file to your Downloads folder of your phone.
- Then, On your phone go to Settings > Security and enable installation of apps from unknown sources.
- Now, install Pokémon Go by going to the Downloads folder.
Hope this will help you to Download and Install Pokemon Go in your device. We will be adding more articles on this once we get more info. So stay tuned.
Last Updated: 10.07.2016