Elephone recently came with two new models, R9 and S7 and the presale has been started on its official website. Total 1,24,519 applications have been received by the company till now. The company is selling these smartphones at just $139.99/- and the functions and specifications of the devices are also shocking.
R9 comes with a multi-function home button with an interspersed fingerprint scanner, using the E-touch 2.0 technology in it. The button has other gestures as well like:-
- A single touch on the home button works as a back button.
- Twice touch on the button will redirect you to the home of the phone.
- A single press on the button will also take you to the home screen.
- Twice press on the home button acts as a shortcut key.
- By long pressing on the button, you can view the recent tasks you performed on the phone.
R9 consists of Helio x20 10 core 64-bit processor with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage in it. The phone is made up of full-metal body and is available in 3 different colors as Gold, Blue and black. As R9 comes with a very narrow bezel just 0.6 mm that means the screen size is wider and will leave a great impression on you. It also consists of 5.5 FHD JDI screen with lamination with which the color details and content can be displayed perceptibly.
Moreover, it has a 13.0 MP rear camera and 5.0 MP front facing camera for the selfie lovers. The phone is running on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow and has a big battery backup of 3000mAh. It also supports fast charging to not make you wait for hours to charge it. So, summing up all under a price of $139.9, these devices might be some of the cheapest smartphones ever created by Elephone.