The Android phones that we currently hold on our hands are amazing. They are powerful devices that can do almost anything. For the recent users of this platform, printing isn’t an issue as its easier now than it has ever been.
When Android first started, it was a bit of a hassle to do the same. Now, there is no need for some fancy wireless printer or stuff like that. It’s as simple as opening a menu and typing a command. With that said, there is a need to know which app is better for the task as there are so many apps in the app store. Here are the best printer apps for Android.
#1. Epson iPrint
The first app to open our list is this app by Seiko Epson Corporation Tools. The application gives its users the ability to print, scan and share images, webpages, and documents using their Android device and tablet.
- It allows you to print photos, PDF and document files including Excel and PowerPoint
- Remote print functionality for email-enabled Epson printers
- You can print your files that are stored in the cloud from services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Evernote to name a few
- You can use the app to know the ink levels and printer status as well
- It gives you the ability to format, enhance, save and print documents that have been obtained via the device camera
#2. Samsung Mobile Print
Here’s an app by Samsung that allows you to print digital contents like documents and Images from your phone/tablet. This application like the previous one only works with some select printers, which in this case is Samsung Printers.
- Support for multiple images and image sizes on a page
- You can download from cloud-based services like Dropbox, OneDrive, and Evernote to name a few
- It has support for some security features like Secure release for corporate users
- You can crop or rotate images
- It has support for multiple image selection
#3. Brother iPrint and Scan
This free app allows you to print from your Android device as well as scan to your Android device. It works with Brother printers or all-in-one printers for the task of printing files remotely.
- Scan to your Android device
- You can email scanned images to your device or save them to your Android device, the choice is yours
- Eliminates need for computers/drivers
- Support for NFC print function
- It gives you the ability to edit previewed images
This app from Mobile Dynamix is kind of different and not the same with all the other apps in this list. It’s different in the sense that it works with almost any printer making printing easy and convenient. The app is free, but you will be prompted to pay in order to unlock more features.
- Using Windows shared or Mac shared printers to print
- It can print via Google Cloud Print
- Use nearby wireless computers to print.
#5. HP All in One Printer Remote
Like most of the apps on this list, this one works specifically with HP printers. It gives you the ability to scan and print documents using supported printers.
- It has intelligent mobile scanning feature that brings about better high-quality images and documents when you take the photos via phone camera.
- It works with Wifi Direct or wireless network to connect with your HP printers
- It allows sharing of images via cloud storage services like Dropbox and Google Drive
As you can see printing has been made easier for everyone with an Android Phone. What do you think are these apps useful? Have you ever tried them? Let us know in the comments section, we’d like to hear from you.