When the Xiph.org Foundation introduced the FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) in 2001, little did they know that their technology would one day became a sought after name world over when it comes to lossless digital audio compression. The FLAC format is not so widely used audio file format. But they do have some importance in the audio world.
Are there ways to convert your FLAC to and from formats like Mp3? Of course, there is.
Let’s see how.
Convert MP3 to FLAC using free online converters
Avail yourself the opportunity of using free online converters like the following to convert your Mp3 to FLAC.
- OnlineConvertCom – Visit OnlineConvertCom. Click the “Choose Files” button and select your mp3 file > Click the “Convert” button to begin the conversion. Download your file when the conversion is complete.
- ZamZar – Visit ZamZar. Navigate to and click on “Choose Files” button to choose your mp3 files > Select “flac” as the format to convert to on step 2. Enter your email address to receive the download link > Click on “Convert”.
- OnlineConverter – Visit OnlineConverter. Navigate to and click on the “Choose Files” button to choose your mp3 file > Hit the “Convert” button. Download your converted flac file from the next page.
- ConvertFiles – Visit ConvertFiles. Click the “Browse” button and choose your mp3 files > choose “MPEG-3 Audio File (.mp3)” as input format > Select “FLAC Audio File (.flac)” as output format > Click the “Convert” button.
- Convertio – Visit ConvertIO. Navigate to the red bar and click the “From Computer” link to choose the mp3 file from your computer > Hit the “Convert” button > Download your files when the conversion is complete.
- AudioConverter – Visit AudioConverter. Click the “Open Files” button and choose your mp3 > on step 2, select “flac” > on step 3, click “Convert” > Download your files when the conversion is complete.
- DocsPal – Visit DocsPal. Click the “Browse” button > leave everything else as it is > Navigate to and click the “Convert” button > Download your file when the conversion is complete.
- FreeConverter – Visit FreeConverter. Click “Add Files” and select your mp3 files > Click the “Start Convert” button > Wait for the conversion to be completed, then Download your file.
Convert using Mp3 to FLAC Converter on your PC
Download and install the converter from here, then launch it.
- Navigate to the “Output Format” section and select “flac” as output format > Click the “Browse” button and select a destination folder to save your converted files.
- Navigate to and Click the “Add” button to select your mp3 files.
- Hit “Start” to begin conversion > Click “Open” when the conversion is complete to view your converted file.