WordPress is no doubt one of the best CMS in the globe with a lot of functionalities. One user-friendly feature is the upper toolbar shown to the admin and specified people by the admin. Even it is a good feature to quickly access functions like creating a post or accessing the dashboard, sometimes it will be an irritation. If you found it difficult to browse through your website and wanted to disable the toolbar, you could follow the simple steps given in this article on How to hide toolbar in WordPress.
How to Hide Toolbar in WordPress
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- On the right corner, you will see your profile name. Hover the mouse over it and a window like this will pop up.
- Click on the “Edit My Profile” link, and it will bring you to the profile editing screen.
- There, just uncheck the checkbox saying “Show Toolbar when viewing site.”
- Finally, click on “Update Profile” button at the bottom.
- Now, you’ve successfully hid the WordPress toolbar.
- To access the profile editing section, you can also use the “Users” section in the left sidebar.
Very simple right? If you are a beginner and need more help regarding hiding toolbar in WordPress, feel free to leave a comment.