The Oukitel U20 Plus with the dual rear camera is already in the news for the past week. Now, the company is up with some additional info regarding the smartphone. If you are an Oukitel fanboy, this article is for you to get know more about the next flagship from the company.
As mentioned earlier, it is a camera-centric smartphone with a dual camera structure. The main camera will be processing imaging, and the secondary camera will record the image data, providing SLR shooting experience to the users. Sweetening the features and photo effect, it will highlight the theme and blur background.
Original Sony IMX135 sensor is used in the build so that to provide extreme quality for the pictures. We could also expect good quality images from the camera.
The company was, originally planned to do 13.0 MP and interpolated to 16MP in software, but as per the research among consumers, the company found that it’s better not to do interpolation. So this time U20 Plus will feature real 13MP Sony IMX135 camera and 5MP front camera. The interpolation technology will be removed from the feature list.
U20 Plus is fueled by a 3300mAh big battery from SCUD with intelligent power consumption management technologies. As per the company, the U20 Plus will be the most cost-effective dual-lens smartphone available on the market. If they true their words, we may get something big from the company soon. Presale pf the U20 is starting from this week with a price tag of $119.99. You can grab the smartphone from their official website www.oukitel.com.
Oukitel U20 Plus Specs
- Screen size: 5.5inch FHD, SHARP display 1920*1080, 2.5D curved, 5 points multi-touch
- Network: dual SIM, dual standby, Micro sim+nano sim or Micro sim+TF
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6737T Quad-core Cortex A53 1.5GHz
- Flash: 2GB RAM+16GB ROM, 128GB expandable
- Camera: dual rear cameras(main camera 13MP sony IMX135) + 5MP front camera
- Battery: 3300mAh
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint: back press fingerprint
- Dimensions: 154 mm x 77.5mm x 8.5mm
- Weight (subtle): 195g