Editing pictures especially logos in PNG format is often a herculean task, given that the image quality will be lost upon resizing.
So what do you do?
Start all over again? Of course not. You can simply convert PNG images to Vector graphics and do whatever you want to the image, and its quality will remain.
Convert PNG to Vector using Free Online Converters
- Visit VectorMagic. Navigate to and click the “Upload Image to Trace…” button to select your PNG image > Click on “Download Result” from the Next page that appears to download your vector image. Make sure your ad blocker is turned off.
- Visit Vectorizer. Click the “Upload Image” button and choose a PNG file from your computer then select “Color Wizard (4 steps)” > choose “32 colors” > navigate to the page bottom and click “skip wizard and use these settings” > then click “Download”.
- Visit AutoTracer. Navigate to and click “Choose File” > leave everything else as it is and click the “Start” button then, download your Vector files when the conversion is complete.
- Visit OnlineConvert. Click the “Choose File” button and choose the PNG image you’d like to convert to vector > Hit the “Convert” button to begin the conversion.
- Visit Vectorization. Navigate to and click on the “Choose File” button to select your PNG images > Leave output format as “SVG” > Click “Start” and download your file when the conversion is complete.
- Visit ConvertIO. Click “From Computer” on the red bar and select the PNG images > Hit the “Convert” button, and download your files when the conversion is complete.
- Visit AConvert. Navigate to and click the “Choose Files” button and select the PNG images you’d like to turn into a vector > Click the “Convert Now!” button if you don’t want to change the image dimensions. Download your files when the conversion is complete.
Convert using Corel Draw
This may require a little bit of Corel Draw knowledge on your part. Ensure that Corel Draw is installed on your computer.
- Launch Corel Draw, then navigate to the “File” menu > select “Import” > Choose the PNG image, then Click the “Import” button.
- Ensure that the image is selected, then navigate to the Property bar and click on the “Trace Bitmap” button > then click “Quick Trace”.
- Navigate to the “File” Menu > select “Export” > select “EPS” as export format > then Click on the “Export” button.
Convert using Adobe Illustrator
If you’ve got Adobe Illustrator installed on your computer, launch it, otherwise, download it from Adobe.
- Launch the application, then navigate to the “File” menu, select “Open” and choose your image.
- Ensure that your image is selected, then navigate to the “Control Panel” below the “Application Bar” and click on “Live trace”.
- Save it. You’ve successfully converted your PNG image to a vector image.