The EPUB according to Wikipedia, “is an e-book file format with the extension .epub that can be downloaded and read on devices like smartphones, tablets, computers or e-readers”.
EPUB files may not be as popular as the PDF file format, but it is still very much relevant since it is acceptable on most devices.
This tutorial, therefore, shows you how to convert your PDF to EPUB.
Convert PDF to EPUB using Calibre for your Mac or Windows PC
Download and install the Calibre e-book software from here.
- Launch the software, then drag and drop the PDF files into it.
- Navigate to and click the “Convert E-books” button > then select “PDF” as input format and “EPUB” as output format from the drop-down
- Click “Ok” to begin conversion.
Convert using ePUBator app on Android
Download and install the ePUBator app for Android from the Playstore.
- Launch the app > then tap the “Convert PDF” button and choose the PDF from your phone’s storage location.
- Conversion begins automatically and the converted ePUB file will be saved into the same folder from where you choose the PDF.
Convert using free online converters
- Visit ConvertIO. Click “From Computer” on the page and choose the PDF file from your computer > Hit the “Convert” button and download your ePUB file when the conversion is complete.
- Visit ToePUB. Click the “Upload Files” button and choose the PDF files > Click “Download” to get your converted files.
- Visit Go4Convert. Navigate to and click the “Load From Disk” button and choose your PDF files > Download your files when the conversion is complete.
- Visit OnlineConvert. Click the “Choose Files” button and select the PDF files from your computer > Scroll down the page and click the “Convert File” button to begin conversion > Download your files when the conversion is complete.
- Visit Online Converter. Click on the “Convert” drop down arrow and select “PDF to EPUB” > Click the “Choose Files” button > then click “Convert”.
- Visit ZamZar. Navigate to and click the “Choose Files…” button and choose your PDF files > Select “epub” under step 2 > enter your email address to receive your download link > Click “Convert”.
- Visit ConvertFiles. Navigate to and click the “Browse” button and select the PDF files from your computer > under “Input format”, select “Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf)” > under “Output format”, select “EPUB e-book (.epub)” > Click the “Convert” button and download your EPUB files when the conversion is complete.
Convert using PDF Mate Free converter
Download and install the software from here, then launch it.
- Click the “Add PDF” button by the top left corner and chose the PDF files you want to convert to EPUB.
- Under “Output File Format” section at the bottom of the screen, select “EPUB”.
- Check the “Save Target File To Source Folder” option to save the converted EPUB in the same location as the PDF file.
- Click the “Convert” button.