Active Internet users are preoccupied with the idea of finding perfect VPN service to correspond to all their requirements. One of the best services so far is IPVanish. This provider is known to ensure the highest level of online security for users around the world. The company provides over 40000 shared IPs and counts over 600 servers located in 60 countries. The fastest possible connection is guaranteed with this amount of available servers: Europe has 236 locations, Oceania – 62, North America – 218, Central South America – 4, Africa – 6, Asia – 77.
What do we know about IPVanish provider?
The primary task of IPVanish is to hide user while browsing the Internet and allow flawless access to such streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime along with Filmclub from any place in the world. Secure Internet connection makes sure your sensible data is safe even while using free Wi-Fi.
Those, who are curious about how does IPVanish work we can tell for sure that service is famous for lightning-fast speeds, high level of personal safety, no logs policy. Service also enables users to avoid online censorship that is often practiced by universities, governments, etc. What else the company offers?
- Easy to use apps for various devices;
- Unlimited bandwidth;
- No logs policy;
- 256-bit AES encryption;
- Unlimited server switching;
- Up to 5 simultaneous connections on numerous devices;
- Support service available 24/7 and consists of professionals, who will handle your issue as soon as possible.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android.
Without any questions, the chosen VPN service will allow countless options for vast online activity.
Public Wi-Fi risks and how to avoid them
Free Wi-Fi hotspots are attracting millions to use its services. They are also desirable for hackers as security level is rather poor. Freelancer, students, anyone who has a lunch break are risking loosing passwords and other sensible data due to hacker’s attack. Moreover, unsecured Wi-Fi connection can be used to distribute malware. Usually, hackers can be kept at bay if following these easy steps:
- The best way to secure your online environment is using VPN connection;
- Use SSL Connections;
- While using free Wi-Fi, it is better turning off sharing from the Control Panel;
- Don’t forget to keep Wi-Fi off when you don’t use it;
- Install any Internet security solution, so your device is protected.
Usually, public Wi-Fi networks have weak security protection, making users vulnerable to hackers. VPN service is a real savior in this case and the best solution for Wi-Fi users.