Nexus 4 Android 4.4.4 KTU84P factory image is available to download. The image is factory build and very stable on Nexus 4. Firmware Image is released few hours ago and no information available about features. This guide will help you to how to install Android 4.4.4 KTU84P KitKat factory image on Nexus 4.
- First backup all your contacts, call logs and SMS.
- Enable USB debugging mode from Settings->Applications->Development->USB debugging in your device.
- Download latest LG Nexus 4 Drivers
Install Android 4.4.4 KTU84P KitKat On Nexus 4
1.Download Android 4.4.4 KTU84P Factory Image on your desktop.
2.Please make sure Fastboot is configured and installed on your computer, and turn off your Nexus 4.
3.Turn on the phone by pressing and holding the volume down+power buttons till the Fastboot menu.
4.Now extract the downloaded files on your desktop and go to the folder occam-KTU84P and copy/paste the files to your Fastboot directory.
5.Run the following commands depending on your machine OS.
- Windows: Run the file “flash-all.bat”.
- Mac: Run the file “flash-all.sh” using Terminal.
- Linux: Run the file “flash-all.sh”.
6.Follow the on screen instructions on your phone if in case you have to unlock the bootloader.
7.After successful installation reboot your device, it will take at least 5 min time to first time boot after update.
8.Enjoy your Nexus 4 with official Android 4.4.4 KTU84P KitKat firmware update.
For the confirmation go to the Settings>>About phone to verify the firmware version