Good news for Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 owners, you can update your device with XXUFNF3 Android 4.4.2 official firmware. Samsung Galaxy S4 was one of the very few phones which got updated to the new KitKat taste. Recently the update is rolled out for Turkish users, they can update the update using OTA or Samsung KIES. Using this guide anyone can update their device with XXUFNF3 Android 4.4.2 Official Firmware.
- First backup all your contacts, call logs and SMS.
- Enable USB debugging mode from Settings->Applications->Development->USB debugging in your device.
Model name: GALAXY S4
Version: Android 4.4.2
Build date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 04:40:02 +0000
Product Code: TUR
How To Update XXUFNF3 Android 4.4.2 Official Firmware On Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500
2.Power off your device and open it into download mode by pressing and holding volume down+power buttons together.
3.After pressing buttons the device shows the Samsung logo or the Android Robo.
5.Now open ODIN on your computer and connect Galaxy Galaxy S4 I9500 to your computer while the tablet is in the Download Mode. Press and hold the Volume Down + Home buttons together, and then press the Power button till you see the Android robot.
6.If your phone is connected successfully, one of the ID:COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number.
7.Now choose downloaded files to install on your phone.
- Click on ‘AP/PDA’ and select file with ‘CODE’ in its name.
- Click on ‘CP/Phone’ and select file with ‘MODEM’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on ‘CSC’ and select file with CSC’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
8.In ODIN, check the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options, now click on the start button in ODIN to start the installation procedure. (Check it ONLY if you selected a .PIT file in the above step.)
9.After successful flash/install the firmware the device will restart. Unplug the phone from your computer.
For the confirmation go to Settings>>About phone to verify the firmware update.