Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105 has received latest KitKat firmware update, XXUFNH1 Android 4.4.2. This update is available via Samsung Kies and OTA in some regions. If you are not belonging to the region you can update your device manually using our guide.
Disclaimer: Please follow this guide at your own risk. Thetechhacker will not be responsible if your device gets damaged during the process.
- First backup all your contacts, call logs and SMS.
- Enable USB debugging mode from Settings->Applications->Development->USB debugging in your device.
- Install latest Galaxy Note 2 drives on your computer.
XXUFNH1 Android 4.4.2 Firmware Details
- Model: GT-N7105
- Model name: GALAXY Note II LTE
- Country: Portugal (Optimus)
- Version: Android 4.4.2
- Changelist: 2427420
- Build date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 04:21:12 +0000
- Product Code: OPT
- PDA: N7105XXUFNH1
- CSC: N7105OPTFNG2
- MODEM: N7105XXUFND3
How To Update XXUFNH1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Official Firmware On Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105
- First, download the XXUFNH1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Official Firmware and then ODIN in your computer.Extract the files of firmware package and open ODIN.
- Now enter into download mode by pressing and holding volume down+home buttons and then power button together.
- After pressing buttons the device shows the Samsung logo or the Android Robo, Press Power again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
- Now open ODIN on your computer and connect Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105 to your computer while the device is in the download Mode.
- If your phone is connected successfully, one of the ID:COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number.
- Click on “AP” / “PDA” to select the firmware file and then click on “Start” button to start the process of firmware update.
- After successful flash/install the firmware the device will restart. Unplug the phone from your computer. It usually takes 5 min time to boot after the firmware update.
For the confirmation go to Settings > About phone to verify the firmware update.