Yesterday,Microsoft has officially announced their latest version of Windows 10. There are lot of features revealed in the event and a lot there to launch with the final build. The Windows 10 is a combination of Windows 7 and Windows 8 features. The Windows 10 will be compatible with all the present PC’s capable of running Windows 7 and 8.
Also read: Top 5 New Features In Windows 10
Now the enthusiasts and developers can download the preview build version of Windows 10 officially from Windows store. Users of Windows 8 can directly install the Windows 10 as a upgrade.
Before get started, you need to follow some steps to to download the preview build.
- Sign up for the Windows Insider Program.
- Download the ISO file from below given links. (32 or 64 bit version of your choice)
- After downloading, transfer the ISO file to installation media such as a DVD or USB flash drive.
- Double click setup.exe from the installation media, and then follow the steps.
Windows 10 Technical Preview Download Links
Product key: NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR
- English 32-bit (x86)- Download (3.16 GB) Hash- 73AC23AD89489855F33CA224F196327740057E2E
- English 64-bit (x64)- Download (4.10 GB) Hash- EB75A3D3C0F621F175B75DC65DB036D0E00EAC43