In this digital age, we are experiencing so many security management tools and scanners. Starting from fingerprint scanners for the safety door locks to handheld iPhone 5S which is a finger scanner enabled smartphone. All these security tools share a common intention, i.e., security. Luckily this generation is experiencing all the powerful security services to the consumer level.
The human eye contains “Iris” which is a thin, circular structure in the eye, responsible for controlling the size of the pupil. It is one of the easiest to authenticate body part, and no two people on the Earth have the same iris pattern. Scanning procedure is done when you hold the device in front of your eye; it transfers the authentication in a secure way.
The device is so cleaver, and it can detect the eye is a live or dead one. Which gives goosebumps and cinematic feel to theft data by removing the eye.
These type of security tools will put an end to the online frauds. The EyeLock myris is compatible with Windows 7 and 8, Chrome OS and Mac OS. Myris is extremely useful and secure in online bank transactions, Emails, social networks and more.
Features and advantages of Myris
- Only DNA is more accurate
- Fast and easy to use, as easy as looking into a mirror
- No recharging works with any USB device
- Protects your privacy, no personal information is transmitted
- Only one device needed per household
- Your information is kept safe and secure
- Works with most PC and tablet operating systems
- FAR (False Accept Rate) is 1 in 1.5 million (single eye)
- Authentication occurs on device
- Multiple user capacity—*up to 5 people per device
- Secure communication and encryption (AES 256)
Myris is available in Eyelock company’s website for $279.99.
Source Eyelock Myris.