Google Play Store is a popular app for Android users. It lets you download apps and games from the library of the store. The Play Store comes with every version and taste of Android. If you want to test the latest Google Play Store 5.8.8 before actual rollout, you can download in this article.
Note: To learn more about Android guides, read our old articles from Archive.
- How to Retrieve Data From an Android Phone With A Broken Screen
- How to Fix “Screen Overlay Detected” Error in Android Smartphones
- Top 5 Apps To Fix WiFi Connection Problems On Your Android
The material design is same for this update too. Google updated the apk version 5.8.8 to fix some minor bug fixes. The latest APK 5.8.8 contains new animations and three horizontal lines to make look different. The previous version of Google Play Store v5.7.10 contains circular animations to TV pages. There is also a slight change made to icons on the home screen.
If you want to test or experience Google Play Store APK 5.8.8 version before the actual launch, head over to the below link and download apk on your PC or Mac.
How To Install Google Play Store APK 5.8.8 on your Android Device
The installation of 5.8.8 apk is quite a simple process. Please follow the below steps for apk installation.
- First, enable ‘Unknown Sources’ in Settings > Security, then check the box next to Unknown Sources.
- Now move the downloaded APK to your Android device. Or you can directly download apk file on the Android device by using above link.
- Now browse the location of the apk on your device and tap to install. Here it asks for permissions to proceed, give permissions to install apk.
That’s it, now you can enjoy latest Google Play Store 5.8.8 on your Android device.