Oukitel K6000 is a powerful smartphone with unbeatable specifications. The phone comes with a 6000mAh battery which claims 10 days of backup on battery and 46 hours of music playback. The handset is also capable of quick charging and allows reverse charging allowing other gadgets charge from the phone.
Oukitel K6000 Phone Survives Powerful Hammer Test
Recently the phone is undergone hammer test to prove its build quality. The video is released by Oukitel team, the video starts off with beating the device aggressively with a hammer. The device is beaten by three Oukitel team members and at the end, you’ll find the device working perfectly without any scratch. The device is survived with the hammer and the display is also 100% intact.
Oukitel K6000 is loaded with Android 5.1 Lolipop OS. Hardware installed in this Smartphone – 64 bit Quad core processor with Media Tek 6735 SoC, Mali T-720 GPU, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM and expandable external memory up to 32 GB with micro SD card. USB OTG option is also available. The device is also passed fire test and named as fire proof smartphone.
Following the tests, the Oukitel K6000 found it is a scratch-proof display and hammer proof body. The test is positive and with not a single scratch on the device even after the powerful hammer beats. Thetechhacker already published Oukitel K6000 review, please read the review to know everything about the device.
Oukitel K6000 specification
- Display: 5.5 inch 1920 x 720 HD Screen
- CPU: MTK6735 64bit Quad Core 1.0GHz
- GPU: Mali-T720
- System: Android 5.1
- RAM + ROM: 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
- Camera: Back camera 8.0MP ( Interpolation to 13.0MP ) with flashlight and auto focus +front camera 2.0MP ( Interpolation to 5.0MP )
- Battery: 6000mAh large capacity built-in battery
- Reverse charging: Can charge other devices at the same time by the dedicated line
- Sensor: Gravity sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Features: GPS, GPRS, OTG
- SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby, Dual Micro SIM