Team Management is a beautiful art and it deserves to be in the top priorities of any business. Team productivity is the core resulting product of a good team management. We cannot expect any team to give their best productivity all the times. It may crash for many reasons in the middle of a project. Here, we listed 10 tips that will help to increase the team productivity and thus increase better team management.
- Communicate the Top Priorities – Just providing a to-do list is not enough, which is also a bad idea as it can divert the focus of the team members in multiple directions. Always list the top priorities for every team member on the to-do list. It will help them focus in the right direction.
- Break down the large project into multiple tasks – Just showing up the whole project with deadline won’t help the team in performance. Set the whole project into multiple tasks with a deadline for each task.
- Appreciation is the best incentive – A small appreciation will bring larger effect in the team. Appreciate team members for their small achievements.
- Meaningful Feedbacks – The positive feedbacks help the team members to boost their performance and to build own confidence.
- Autonomy will bring the needed change – Independent way of working helps in self-motivation of every member and thus help the whole team to improve at a great pace. This also let every member handle the tough situations themselves.
- Learn and Grow Together – Conduct periodical workshops on productivity, mind refreshment, procrastination etc. and share ideas and tips to help each other in improving their confidence.
- Post the Accomplishments and Visual Motivators – Looking at the motivational posters and the accomplishments around the office help the team to motivate themselves.
- Positive Workspace – A happy mind always works well and helps to improve productivity. Keep the workspace positive and healthy and the employees in a good mood.
- Team Collaboration – Team members should know each other and share their ideas. For this, there should be a good communication system between the team members to communicate with other members.
- Better Work Management Tools – Team management tools like Wrike can help in improving the working process with easy techniques.
Infographic brought to you by Wrike free project management software