While we know that there has been a long-standing debate between iOS and Android users, the same debate is there for Mac and Windows users too. However, the problem arises when users prefer using Windows while also using iOS. Because as you might know, Apple develops both iOS as well as macOS. Therefore, the compatibility between iOS and macOS is much better, compared to Windows.
Having said that, there is no reason why you cannot use the iPhone while also using Windows and vice-versa. Therefore, we are here to solve one of the biggest problems you might face while using iOS with Windows. This major problem is data transfer and recovery which happens smoothly on macOS. But that same task can be extremely tedious on Windows. Not anymore as there is great software which caught our attention very recently.
This new application we are talking about is TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery for Windows. As the name clearly suggests, this software lets you easily recover data from your iPhone on Windows. TunesKit also claims that it is the fastest iOS data recovery software out there which makes them stand out among the rest.
Apart from that, you can use this software to recover data from your iPhone, iPad or iPod devices. Also, TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery software is extremely easy to install and use as well. All you have to do is download the application file from the website and just install it. Then, you can recover data from your iPhone in three easy steps.
How to recover data from iPhone on TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery application
- As we mentioned earlier, it is really easy to recover your iPhone’s data on TunesKit. Once you have installed the application on your Windows PC or laptop, you have to open the application.
- Once the application is opened and your iPhone is connected to the PC, you need to then select the recovery mode inside TunesKit.
- After that, you have to select ‘Scan and Preview Data’ which will scan your entire iPhone’s recovery partition for deleted files and let you recover it.
- The icing on the cate is that you can also preview the lost data which means that you are not forced to recover each and every file that you have deleted.
- You can select which file you need to recover and then click on ‘Recover & Save lost data’ which will recover the data that you have selected.
- Once you perform these easy steps, your iPhone’s lost data will be recovered. Also, TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery is said to be the fastest application out there which means that in a matter of minutes, all your data will be recovered and saved to your iPhone as well.
Now, the next question would be what type of data can TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery application let you deliver. To answer this question, TunesKit claims that its software can recover almost every type of data on your iPhone.
For example, this application can recover data from your WhatsApp, Viber, Kik, Photos, Videos, Contacts, SMS, Call History as well as Notes. Apart from that, your mails, Safari browsing history as well as many other types of data can also be recovered.
Also, TunesKit is fully compatible with iOS’ latest version, iOS 12 right now. Also, this application should support the latest version of iOS as soon as it is released in a stable channel. Moreover, TunesKit takes pride in claiming that its application has the highest success rate in data recovery.
Coming to the application and support, there is a trial version of TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery application which is available for everyone to download. However, the trial version will give you limited features available in this application. To unlock the entire features of this application, you need to buy the single, family or unlimited license for this app.
The single license, which we recommend, is available at just $59.95. This will give you access to 1 iDevice/lifetime and unlimited lifetime updates. On the other hand, you will get access for up to 5 iDevices if you buy the family license.
The unlimited license will allow as many iDevices as you want with unlimited updates and support for lifetime. However, things get better as the TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery software is available right now for $49.95 which is $10 off the normal price.