If you upload pictures on Facebook or Instagram often, you must have felt the need of sharing two pictures by joining them together. Even a lot of bloggers who post screenshots to explain things on their blog, frequently look for image joiner tools.
There are lots of apps and tools available on Android phones and iOS for joining two pictures side by side. But if you are someone who uses a PC or a laptop for blogging and social networks, downloading an app for such a small task is futile.
Here we are going to have a look at an online tool to put two photos in one frame. This tool is free to use and works very efficiently on browsers of different devices. The tool is called Image Combiner.
Here are very easy steps to join two photos side by side with the help of this tool:
- Click on ‘Upload Image 1’ and choose the image from your files on the PC.
- After choosing the image, click on open.
- In the same way, upload 2nd image you want to join by clicking on ‘Upload Image 2’.
- After you have uploaded both the images, click on ‘Merge Horizontally’ to join the images side-by-side.
- Your picture is merged. Click on ‘Download Image’ to get the picture on your system.
Below is the resulting image. ImageLR’s combiner tool gives out images of high-quality and in PNG format.
This was a very easy way to join 2 pictures side by side for your Instagram post, Facebook post, websites, and blogs
How To Join Two Photos Vertically
By using this same tool you can also join two pictures vertically i.e one below another. Here are the easy steps:
- Follow 1-3 steps from the above tutorial.
- Now click on ‘Merge Vertically’.
- Your image will be ready within seconds. Click on ‘Download Image’ for downloading on your PC.
Things to remember
For creating a perfect image by combining two pictures you should consider these things.
- To achieve the best result image, you should make sure that both images are of the same dimension. That can be easily done with the ‘Paint’ software on your desktop. If the dimensions of the images used are not the same, you might get an uneven or asymmetrical result image.
- Determine the right orientation of the images. If your images are in landscape mode, they will look better when combined vertically. If the pictures you want to join are in portrait mode or square-shaped, merging horizontally will be the most suitable thing.
- To make the image on your blog look aesthetically pleasing and professional, you are advised to keep a gap between the images. You can do that by choosing the gap option right below the merging option.
Advantages of Using Online Tool
This photo joiner tool is free to use. Here are a few of its features that make it the best tool to join images online.
No Registration Needed
You don’t have to download any app or sign in for merging your pictures. No email-ID is required and you will save a lot of time. Just open their website and start merging the images.
Fast Image Combiner
Both your images are uploaded very quickly and when you click on one of the merging options, your image is ready to download within seconds.
Option for Gaps between Images
Professional bloggers like to keep a gap between two images when they join them side by side or vertically. This tool provides you option for it when you merge the images. Just tick the box saying ‘Need gap between images?’.
Good Quality Images
Most of the online tools diminish the image quality when you merge two images. This image combiner online tool gives you high-quality images in few seconds.
Combine Unlimited Images
You can use this tool the whole day without having to pay anything for it. Unlike lots of paid and free apps that provide limited usage, this tool doesn’t need your money or email ID for merging any number of pictures.
Merge on PC, Phone, and Tablet, etc.
The tool can be opened on most browsers. Apart from PC/laptop, you can use this tool on your Android, iOS, and Windows phones also.
Most of the image formats are supported. But the most desired results will be available if you upload JPEG pictures.
The resulting images you get are of PNG formats. PNG images can be used on several platforms including graphic designing tools. PNG format images are also easy to compress without losing much on image quality.