We live in a world where social media plays a huge role in our lives, and indeed, almost every person in the world has Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and many other social media accounts. However, here we are going to talk about Snapchat. Snapchat is one of the most popular tools for communication one-on-one and its’ particularly popular in the US. However, you can share something you want the others to see as a Story. This will make your post visible to every of your friends. But what about Snapchat groups?
How to create a Snapchat group?
After a long time, Snapchat has finally introduced Groups. This means that you can create your own group, add your closest friends and share stuff with each other. When creating a group, you can add up to 16 friends which is great. Here is how to create a Snapchat group:
- Open your Snapchat on the smartphone
- Capture a photo or a video that you want to share with somebody
- Edit your photo or video however you want and click the Send button at the bottom right
- Now it’s up to you to decide. On the ‘Send To’ screen, click the option called ‘Groups’
- Click ‘Create Group’ on the upper right of the screen
- Search and select your friends to be added to your group.
- Click ‘Done’
Benefits of creating a Snapchat group
Why did Snapchat introduce the Group function? It surely has some benefits, right? Here, we are going to take a look at the benefits of creating your own Snapchat group.
- Easy sharing of content with your friends and family
- You can now share your own pictures and videos with the chosen people and the closest friends
- Possibility to add up to sixteen people in the conversation, which is a very good feature
- The story disappears after it’s seen, to ensure that your content is safe
- Speaking of safety, you’ll be much safer if you share your content with your friends
- And finally… it’s very simple to do!
Whatever social media website you are using, know that the safety is in the first place. At least, it should be. When you share your pictures and videos, it’s better to do that with your closest friends and family, and now you can also do that on Snapchat. If our guide helped you, that’s great! You can now create Snapchat groups within seconds and with our in-depth guide, you should be able to easily share your content with your friends and create groups.