With everything becoming smart in the recent world it is the bands/watches/bracelets which became smart at the first. There are many different smart devices on the market, and especially in the wearable category. Most of these retail at a premium price tag, today we are going to talk about Diggro X3 Waterproof Smart Bracelet which will help you track your heart rate, monitor your blood pressure, and even track your sleep. The bracelet has several other features which we will be talking about in detail in the review ahead.
Design & Build
The smart bracelet has a watch like design where the face of the watch is vertically rectangle. The main body of the bracelet where most of the tracking and other functions take place is made up of metal which makes the overall feel of the watch premium and being made from premium material ensures that the device will be keeping up in its lifespan.
The strap of the smart bracelet is made from silicon or metal, as there are two options available for the same, do note that the feel of the bracelet will vary according to the bracelet strap, and hence if you are looking for a premium feel you must go with the metal bracelet material. Also, make sure that you can use any kind of strap/belt on the watch which you can find in the local stores easily.
Display & Performance
The smart band comes with a 0.96 – inch TFT IPS Color display. On the first glance, we can say that the display on the smart band is mediocre and you will have a tough time when you are trying to view the display of the band in bright sunlight. Also, note that you are going to have an issue during the night when it is pitch dark as the screen is really bright and there is no ambient light sensor. The display of the smart band is quite reflective and reflects a lot of light into your eyes.
Talking about the performance of the smart band we have 64KB RAM while there is a 40MB storage available of which 384KB is occupied for the software. This makes it clear that the software equipped on the smart band is really small and doesn’t have a lot of space to keep many features. As the Smart band is communicating with the main application on the phone via Bluetooth there is no issue in transmitting the data. The Bluetooth 4.0 equipped in the smart band is really efficient and can sync your daily data to your phone. Also, you can keep 3 days’ worth data stored on the band, hence if you are not having your phone for a few days it will work.
The Diggro X3 Waterproof Smart Bracelet comes with a number of different features. Firstly talking about the application on the phone, we have the application equipped in over 170 different languages which obviously include all the different regional languages also. On the bracelet, we have just a few options for the languages which are Simple Chinese, English, Spanish, Russian, Italian, French, German, Greek, Dutch, and Japanese.
Talking about the features which are equipped on the Diggro X3 Waterproof Smart Bracelet which are listed as follows:
- HD Display: The smart bracelet have an HD display on, but it doesn’t mean HD on the resolution, but from the PPI, as the display unit display’s all the different clock modes and menu in a real crisp format.
- Pedometer: Smart bracelet uses a traditional gyroscope to measure the steps you have done with the help of your hand moments, it does have a downside as the gyroscope will even record your hand moments while traveling in bus and even driving a vehicle, this makes it tough for you to get the right amount of steps.
- Blood Pressure Monitor: Although the Blood Pressure Monitor on the Diggro X3 Waterproof Smart Bracelet has a quite a bit error, you can actually keep a rough track, and when you feel there is an issue you can head to the hospital for a better blood pressure monitoring.
- Multisport training mode: In this mode the smart bracelet will help you to record the time and laps in cycling, running, and swimming. Here you can easily get the number of calories you burnt with the help of time and gyroscope moments.
- Heart rate monitor: The band will even keep a record of heart rate which is another good thing for health measures, do note that this cannot be taken as proof whenever any medical conditions arrive.
- Sleep monitor: The bracelet will record your sleep and let you know via a graph, about how good you are sleeping.
- Sedentary reminder: If you are sitting for too long, the smart band will vibrate and will give you the warning to walk a bit, as sitting constantly for a long time is not a good practice, and hence the smart bracelet will help you to be healthy.
- Remote camera: With the bracelet, you can even fire the camera on your phone, but it will not fire from the stock camera app, but from the app of the bracelet.
- Call message reminder: if you missed any call then the bracelet will keep on reminding you in every set duration of time.
- Alarm clock: If you keep your phone far away from you while sleeping then the band will help you to get up at the time without any issue.
- Gesture intelligent control: Diggro X3 Waterproof Smart Bracelet also includes gestures and hence you can wave at the display to skip the track you are listening to, and this makes the band the best in the price range.
The 120Ah of battery which is included in the Diggro X3 Waterproof Smart Bracelet makes it keep running for more than 10 days, although the claimed time by the company is 15 days, but in real-world situation the bracelet is good enough just for around 10 days, and anything above that is a cherry on the cake.
The smart band is a good device especially if you are looking for a health tracking device, although the health tracking device is not accurate still you will get a rough idea about your progress. The pricing of the device is not above 30$ and mostly it retails for around 25$ this makes it the best device to be bought under your budget, do note that you must pay extra for premium shipping in order to escape from customs, otherwise you might have to pay extra for the smartwatch, but if you manage to escape then the smart band is a great buy.
What do you think about the smart band? Do let us know about the same in the comment section below, also update us with the best smart band which you might have used so far.