One thing we have seen in the industry is that people have started to shoot videos more and more which was not the case earlier. Earlier, it used to be the case that people would capture stills but over time, it has been realized that there is a lot more emotion being captured in a video which does not get noticed in a photo.
However, the worst nightmare is when the video that we have shot gets damaged for some reason. We might see that the video is causing playback errors, refusing to play at all or it might play but in parts with some parts of it being damaged and we have no clue whatsoever. Well, one of the reasons why this might happen is due to a bad hard disk which might cause the issue.
Also, the SD card or storage on which you recorded the video might also be corrupt which could damage the video.
We are here to tell you that if any of your important videos are damaged too then you don’t need to worry anymore.
Because we have a special video recovery tool named Remo Repair MOV which will let you repair your videos so that you can watch them and bring back memories.
Installation of this Remo Video Repair Tool is as easy as eating a piece of cake. Literally. We say this because there are just 3 steps involved in installing this software to your PC.
- First of all, make sure that you download the Remo Repair MOV software on your device from here.
- Now, Run the application and proceed to the next step.
- You will see that the application requires you to input one “healthy file” and one “corrupted file”.
- Here, a healthy file does not need to be the same file that has now been corrupted. Instead, the healthy file needs to be a movie which was shot on the same equipment as the corrupted file.
- In simpler words, if you have shot the video on your smartphone or a camera then make sure to input another video shot from that same equipment in the healthy file section while the corrupted file will be the one that has been damaged.
- Once both the files have been given as input, click on Repair and the process will start.
- After completion of the repair process, you will be able to see “Preview” of the repaired file.
If you are not happy with the repaired file, you can re-run this program by giving another video as a “healthy file” so as to give a better reference.
If possible, you can give the reference file as one which was shot at the same time to give a better idea about the location, timing, subject etc.
How does it work?
The main reason why Remo Data Recovery software wants you to input a healthy file is that it needs to have a reference point of how the video was shot, what are the subjects and objects seen in the video and other trigger points.
After this, the software will detect the various elements with the help of AI and then try to see which parts are corrupted in the damaged file.
Once it is done, the software will try to fix those parts by stitching up the video to the best of its abilities and also it will analyze the corrupted files to see if they are recoverable or not.
Thus, we say that if your video is shot on an iPhone or GoPro, it is best to input a sample video from the same device so that Remo Repair MOV can find it easier to recover the corrupted file.
Video repairing features
Remo Video Repair tool is capable of repairing any video file format flawlessly. The program has built with a powerful algorithm which is designed to repair almost all major file formats like MOV, AVI, MP4, XVID, DIVX etc. on both Mac and Windows.
The program is capable of repairing broken video files from major brands like Canon, Nikon, Sony, GoPro, DJI Phantom, iPhone or any Android phone.
The best part of the program is to preview the repaired video file. It lets you preview the repaired videos within program user-interface.
Remo Video Repair is an expert in repairing AVI files. AVI format is a very popular video format which is used worldwide. Sometimes AVI files damaged due to severe corruptions or damaged errors. Remo Video Repair is an ideal program for repairing damaged AVI files.
- Remo Repair MOV allows you to recover videos recorded with iPhones and GoPro cameras.
- .mov video files stored on your storage drive such as internal or external hard disk drives, flash drives, memory cards etc can also be recovered.
- You can repair the codec of a .mov file.
- You can save your repaired MOV video to another folder of your choice instead of the source folder.
- Remo Repair MOV supports both MOV and MP4 video repairs.
All in all, we can say that if you are looking to recover a MOV file then Remo Repair MOV is certainly one of the best, if not the best, software to do so.
Let us know your valuable feedback in the comment section below.