The Android is the best Smartphone Operating system in the world and its stability is unquestioned by anyone. But sometimes The android too makes some problems and it misbehaves. The problem might not be only due to the OS, sometimes you may be the reason for that. If you had tweaked some defaults that must not be customized, The device will express its dislike against our activity. This may result in some unusual responses and some lags in performance.
In this kind of situation, Safe mode is the best friend who can help us. What is safemode?. The question arises. As the name itself says, Safe mode is the Safe way to use your device safely. In safe mode, we are only able to use the apps which came with the device by default. The settings will be also reverted to its defaults and the basic settings of the device will remain, but all user settings will be reverted to its defaults. Safe mode is very useful when your device got stuck frequently, Battery drains rocket fast, Apps misbehaving etc..
How to Turn ON Safe Mode on Your Device
There are several methods to turn on safe mode in your device. Some of them are listed below. Follow the steps carefully to Turn on Safe mode on your device
- Enter the power menu by long pressing the Power Button
- In the menu opens, Long-press the Power Off option.
- A window saying “Do you want to Reboot into safe mode?” will pop up
- Tap the OK button.
Note: It is recommended to use this method for the Android 4.0 and above. If you have an earlier version of android, Sometimes this method won’t work.
This is an alternate method of the above one. Follow the simple steps below to Reboot your device in Safe mode
- Turn off your phone.
- The phone will turn on and you will see the manufacturer’s logo.
- Press and hold the volume up button until you see something like Safe Mode on the lower left of the display. If this doesn’t work, repeat the step with the Volume down button, both of them or the home button.
- Turn of the Device completely.
- When you turn it back on, tap on the Menu button multiple times while the phone reboots.
Note: This is a tricky method, So you must do it several times to try your luck. Only try this method if the above two steps fail.
Now you are Turned on the Safe mode on your Android device. All your problems solved and got a stuck free usage and everything gone ok. Want to turn off the Safe mode? We can definitely help you. Follow this simple steps to Turn off Safe mode in your device.
How to Turn Off Safe Mode
- Turn off the device.
- While the device boots up, press and hold the volume down and the power buttons at the same time.
Note: If your phone is still in safe mode, Check your Volume buttons and power button for any stuck. If they are OK, Then Try the methods below.
- Turn off your phone.
- Then Remove your Battery, Simcard and Memory card and wait for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes Put the battery in and turn on the device.
Note: This is a simple trick, if this doesn’t work, Switch to the next Method.
Any of this methods Doesn’t Help?
If any of the above-mentioned methods didn’t help you. Don’t settle. There is still some more to do. Just Uninstall the app that installed recently that you think which may be the cause of the problem and clean the memory. If this also not working. Check for the stuck buttons and completely analyze the device or you may consult a mobile technician. I hope this helped you. If so, Please comment in the following comment area.